Monday, November 23, 2009
Life
Jacob and I have officially moved into Grandma Shepherd's house! We love having a house large enough for a baby. I feel pretty good except I don't know how I'll be able to stretch any further. I'm only 23 weeks along and know I have a ways to go. Thanksgiving is this week and I hope I don't gain too much weight. Yes, I store everything I eat. My last visit to the doctor I gained.... I can't say it. I'm too embarrassed. Oh, and I started having this pain/numbness just below my right rib. I was told it was a normal pregnancy symptom as the nerves are being scrunched in this area. I can't complain too much. I'm so excited to be pregnant and know Jacob and I will have a little baby in March!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather!!! I love your blog its so cute :) and I never got to congratulate you on being preggers with your little boy!! Yay Im so happy for you! I hope you are doing ok do you have any names picked out??
Post a Comment