Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving in Pinedale this year. Anna made the best turkey.


Elizabeth and Reed were both not feeling well. They both were getting over pink eye as well as a cold. It was fun having them anyway.
Jacob and I both had to get our homework done while we were there. I was doing a few easy math problems while Jacob worked on rocket science. I was done before him.
Elizabeth and Reed are so cute!!

3 comments:

Nik said...

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but is Jacob really studying rocket science? Or is that a joke? If someone were to see Jacob laboring over his homework and sarcastically say "it's not like it's rocket science, Jacob" they would be wrong?

So I guess it was a good thing we were on the Uninvited list, because my kids are like little Pink Eye sponges. I hope Reed and Elizabeth are feeling better. Did Tiffany have any fun, or was she just going nuts?

Also, I thought your Mom was going to Pressure Cooker a turkey...?

Jacob and Heather said...

To answer your question, Jacob was really doing rocket science. Tiffany and Daniel left a day early because the kids were sick and didn't sleep well. Last year my mom pressure cookered a turkey and it was great. This year was even better. mmmmm

Joele and Matt said...

That turkey looks just like ours! I'm sure it was just as tasty too:)